Editorial Trainee (Internship)
Centre for Construction and Architectural Excellence announces the positions for Trainee Candidates in various disciplines that include Architecture/ Civil Engineering and other multidisciplinary fields who will be trained in major scientific products like Journals, e-books, training programs, and many new areas, etc.
- Edit documents for consistency and errors, focusing on quality assurance.
- Support the editorial team with all aspects of the editorial process as needed.
- Create and manage the content of social media account.
- Solicitation of author for research publication in the related domain.
- The candidate would manage the peer review process for the final decision on publication.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate and timely correspondence and communication with authors and editors.
Role: Fresher/ Pursuing
Industry Type: Publishing/ Content / Research
Engagement Type: Full time/ Part time / Remote Location
- UG- B. Tech (Civil)
- UG- B.Arch. (Architecture)
- PG- M. Tech (Civil)
- PG- M.Arch.(Architecture)
*Selection Criteria will be written test followed by face-to-face interviews. Certification of Training completed will be awarded to every candidate. Full-time Permanent Positions will be offered to deserving candidates on successful completion of training and as decided by the Management Team.
Stipend and Certification : Full time Trainee Candidates can expect stipend during training depending upon qualification and interview outcome, part-time and Remote Location Training will be awarded Certificates of Training Completion and Opportunity to work on paid assignments.
Please send your resume at : [email protected]
Location of Work: STM Journals, An imprint of Consortium E-learning network Pvt. Ltd.
A-118, 1st Floor, Sector-63, Noida, U.P. India, Pin-201301
(Tel) (+91) 0120- 4781 200, (Mob) (+91) 9810078958, +919667725932