DOI numbers (Digital Object Identifiers) are unique number combinations assigned to an article, it is the web address of a paper that drives the searcher to the publisher's website and to that article. Each article gets a special identification number at the time of publication, and it tends to be utilized to distinguish the article all through its life, regardless of where it has been moved.
Benefits of DOI:
- Allows for a quick and precise search.
- Article can always be located.
- Persistent link to its location on the Internet.
- Easier identification of published articles even if the metadata URL is changed.
- An article with a DOI diminishes its danger of getting to be lost in this "metadata super mess.
- Name of the article.
- Name of the journal its published/ will be published.
- Volume and issue of the article in which its published/ will be published.
Distributors, indexers, aggregators, repositories and suppliers of research and scholastic profiles are presently depending on DOIs to recognize explicit works precisely, which in turn more authentic connect that work to its authors.
To Avail DOI for your work already published with us, email the following details at: [email protected] :-
DOI administration fee which includes online certificate of the published article with DOI no.
Indian Authors: Rs. 650 per article (Inclusive online certificate)
Authors outside India: $12 per article (Inclusive online certificate)
Payment: The payment can be done through NEFT / Cash / Paytm / Paypal
Remittance Details India: -
In Favor of IT BREAK COM PRIVATE LIMITED
Bank Name: HDFC Bank Bank
Location: Sector 62, Noida, India
Account Number: 50200039946701
IFSC: HDFC 0002649 Swift Code: HDFCINBBXXX
Remittance Details for International Authors in USD : -