International Journal of Architectural Heritage
All contributions to the journal are rigorously refereed and are selected on the basis of quality and originality of the work. The journal publishes the most significant new research papers or any other original contribution in the form of reviews and reports on new concepts in all areas pertaining to its scope and research being done in the world, thus ensuring its scientific priority and significance.
Focus and Scope
- Sacred Spaces in Architecture
- Scientific reasoning and mythological description seen in architecture behind the Nagara-Style Temples
- “The Enduring Legacy of the Ten Sikh Gurus: A Review of Their Impact on Sikhism"
- Relooking into the Heritage of Hoysala Temple Architecture using documentation as a tool - A Case of Lakshmi Narayana Temple, Hosaholalu
- Forts: Royal Fables of Rajasthan
- Comparison of Aldo Rossi's The Architecture of the City (1966) with Christopher Alexander's The Timeless Way of Building (1979) in the Context of the Concept of Permanence in Architecture